- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- 14 min walk
- Las Palmas
- 15 min walk
- Copley's on Palm Canyon
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Palm Springs's Uptown Design District neighbourhood, Alcazar Palm Springs is on the Strip and near the airport. Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs Air Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs.
- Palm Springs Art Museum - 14 min walk
- Las Palmas - 15 min walk
- Palm Springs Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Tahquitz Canyon - 7 min drive
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 8 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 9 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Copley's on Palm Canyon - 1 min walk
- Jiao - 2 min walk
- Cafe Europa - 2 min walk
- Palm Springs Koffi - 2 min walk
- Workshop Kitchen + Bar - 3 min walk
About this property
Alcazar Palm Springs
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach towels
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Alcazar in Palm Springs is everything an in-town resort should be: an oasis of quiet and comfort. I would definitely recommend staying there!