Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Oxford, MS from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Oxford Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Oxford Pet-friendly Hotels
Oxford Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Oxford and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 9 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Oxford hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Oxford is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Guests like the WiFi at this 2-star hotel.
- Pets are welcome at Chancellor's House. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn by Wyndham Batesville. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and in-room kitchenettes. Guests like the helpful staff at this 2-star hotel.
Planning Your Trip to Oxford
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Oxford is 59.17 inches
Exploring Oxford with Your Pet
Known for its university life and festivals, Oxford has lots to offer visitors including its sports, live music, and cathedral. See the local sights and visit Rowan Oak and Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss C.M. Tad Smith Coliseum and Factory Stores At Batesville. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Hollywood Feed, or Woodson Ridge Danes.