Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Evolution, Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 King Bed (Evolution Conference)
Evolution, Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Evolution, Room, 1 King Bed
Evolution, Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Evolution, Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Drinks & Snacks)
Room, Multiple Beds (Drinks & Snacks)
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport is in an area with great airport proximity. Museum of Nature and Canadian War Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Byward Market Square and Rideau Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Place Stadium or Walter Baker Sports Centre.
- Rideau Carleton Raceway - 7 min drive
- Carleton University - 7 min drive
- Lansdowne Park - 10 min drive
- Rideau Canal - 10 min drive
- Nepean Sportsplex - 11 min drive
- Greenboro Station - 6 min drive
- Ottawa Fallowfield Station - 12 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Garden Grille & Bar — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 18 min walk
- Tim Hortons - 19 min walk
- Ozzy Food Market - 3 min drive
- Burrito gringo - 3 min drive
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted check-in hours must contact the reception desk in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13.95 and CAD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities