- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Osoyoos
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, Multiple Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham Osoyoos is located in Osoyoos. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Osoyoos Lake and Columbia Mountains, while Osoyoos Art Gallery and Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives are cultural highlights.
- British Columbia Visitor Centre at Osoyoos - 4 min walk
- Osoyoos Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives - 15 min walk
- Pioneer Walkway - 2 min drive
- Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad - 3 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 46 min drive
- A&W - 2 min walk
- Tim Hortons - 5 min walk
- Diamond Steak and Seafood House - 6 min walk
- Smitty's Restaurant - 7 min walk
- Dolci Deli and Catering - 7 min walk
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Osoyoos
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Wyndham Osoyoos Hotel
- Super 8 Wyndham Osoyoos
- Super 8 Osoyoos
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This place is clean and convenient. It’s owned and run by lovely people.