- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Singulari Hotel & Skyspa at Universal Studios Japan
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room with Sofa Bed
Twin Room with Sofa Bed, High Floor
King Room with Sofa Bed
King Room with Sofa Bed, High Floor, River Side
Corner Twin Room with Sofa Bed
Corner Twin Room with Sofa Bed, High Floor
Twin Room with Sofa Bed, River Side
Twin Room with Sofa Bed, High Floor, River Side
King Room with Open-air Bath
Twin Suite Room
Suite Room with Open-air Bath
Adjoining Room (2 Twin Room with Sofa Bed)
About this area
Located in Osaka's Konohana neighbourhood, The Singulari Hotel & Skyspa at Universal Studios Japan is near a train station and near theme parks. Osaka Science Museum and Festival Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spa World and Umeda Sky Building. Check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka, and consider making time for Universal Studios Japan™, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Universal City Station is just steps away and Ajikawaguchi Station is 9 minutes by foot.
- Universal Studios Japan™ - 6 min walk
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - 5 min drive
- Intex Osaka - 7 min drive
- Osaka International Convention Center - 17 min drive
- Kyocera Dome Osaka - 18 min drive
- Universal City Station - 1 min walk
- Chidoribashi Station - 4 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
- Universal Citywalk - 6 min walk
- Osaka Takoyaki Museum - 7 min walk
- SAIDO - 16 min walk
- Hamaichi - 3 min drive
About this property
The Singulari Hotel & Skyspa at Universal Studios Japan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2400 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness