Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 4 restaurants and business center
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Rinku Park, Rinku Premium Outlets, and Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle. Izumisato Furusato Machiya House and Tajiri Port Sunday Morning Market are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features 4 restaurants, a business center, and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All rooms are soundproofed and feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and in-room massages. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters) include conference space. This Izumisano hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 576
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Brasserie - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Additional policies and fees may apply for bookings of more than 15 people. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport Osaka Prefecture, Japan - Izumisano
- Nikko Kansai Airport Hotel
- Nikko Kansai Airport Izumisano
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport Izumisano
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport
- Kansai Airport Hotel Nikko
- Nikko Kansai Airport
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.