Overview of APA Hotel Namba-Ekihigashi
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, APA Hotel Namba-Ekihigashi is in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Kuromon Ichiba Market and Abeno Harukas are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and Universal Studios Japan™. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nippombashi Station is 4 minutes by foot and Namba Station (Nankai) is 5 minutes.
- Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 3 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 3 min walk
- Namba Parks - 9 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 10 min walk
- Nippombashi Station - 4 min walk
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56 min drive
- 五苑 - 1 min walk
- たか鳥 - 1 min walk
- Toki Sushi - 1 min walk
- 三佳屋 - 1 min walk
- Ajito - 1 min walk
About this property
APA Hotel Namba-Ekihigashi
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service, clean room. Staff were nice and answered questions in a helpful manner.