- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Florida Mall
- 9 min drive
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- 13 min drive
- Chili's Grill & Bar
- 4 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Orlando, Springhill Suites by Marriott Orlando Airport is in an area with great airport proximity. Holy Land Experience and Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Wheel at ICON Park™ and SeaWorld® Orlando. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Amway Center or Camping World Stadium.
- Florida Mall - 9 min drive
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - 13 min drive
- Amway Center - 14 min drive
- Camping World Stadium - 15 min drive
- Mall at Millenia - 20 min drive
- Orlando Station - 16 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Chili's Grill & Bar - 4 min walk
- Denny's - 6 min walk
- Eastern Pearl - 6 min walk
- Wendy's - 6 min walk
- Cracker Barrel - 8 min walk
About this property
Springhill Suites by Marriott Orlando Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is always clean. The staff go out of their way to always be friendly and helpful. Breakfast is a large selection and open for hours. When you have an early morning flight, they have portable breakfasts in bags waiting at the checkout counter. We have stayed here for two years and will always be back