- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- 15 min walk
- Discovery Cove
- 3 min drive
- 7 min walk
- 2 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Orlando, JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is in the suburbs and on a lake. Madame Tussauds and Ripley's Believe It or Not are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Discovery Cove and Aquatica. Travelling with kids? Don't miss SeaWorld® Orlando, or check out an event or a game at Camping World Stadium.
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club - 15 min walk
- Discovery Cove - 3 min drive
- Aquatica - 5 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 6 min drive
- Orlando Station - 21 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Primo — 1 min walk
- Citron, An American Brass — 1 min walk
- Norman's - 7 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min drive
- Subway - 2 min drive
About this property
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 38.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 20.00 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Resort
- JW Marriott Grande Lakes Resort
- JW Marriott Grande Lakes
I didn’t like that the property is advertised itself as a fishing lake and you were not able to fish without paying for a guide. There is also an expensive resort fee fir what amenities you get.