- Disney Springs®
- 8 min drive
- 15 min drive
- Harvest Bistro
- 1 min walk
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille
- 16 min walk
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Orlando, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort is in the entertainment district and near theme parks. Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Epcot®, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Disney Springs® - 8 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 12 min drive
- Old Town - 12 min drive
- Epcot® - 15 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 23 min drive
- Orlando Station - 26 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Harvest Bistro — 1 min walk
- La Luce — 1 min walk
- Harvest Bistro - 1 min walk
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille - 16 min walk
- Tutto Italia Ristorante - 6 min drive
About this property
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 28 and USD 28 for adults, and USD 15 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Hilton Bonnet Creek
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was fabulous! From check in to check out. I enjoyed the selection of restaurants on property, as well as the pool area. My husband and I opted to drive to the theme parks (Hollywood Studios). It was a very easy 7-10 minute drive. Rooms were spacious and very clean! I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone and would also stay at this property again!