Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Resort View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
King (Main Tower)
Resort View King
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe, One King and One Sofa Bed
Two Queens (Main Tower)
One King Bed Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, Non Smoking (Parlor)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Tower (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Located in Orlando, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld is on the Strip and near the airport. Pointe Orlando and Orlando International Premium Outlets are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Discovery Cove and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 6 min walk
- Aquatica - 7 min walk
- Discovery Cove - 3 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Pointe Orlando - 8 min drive
- Orlando Station - 18 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Laguna — 1 min walk
- The Market — 1 min walk
- Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse - 5 min walk
- Subway - 5 min walk
- Orena Sports Bar - 6 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 19.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 for adults and USD 22.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I really enjoyed the scenery in the hotel , wasn't able to enjoy everything due to Covid-19 but there was 1 pool open. . I requested for a 1 King 1 sofa room and at check-in was giving a double bed ,I requested the 1 King 1 sofa for a reason and when calling down to the front desk to advise and possibly see about getting what I asked for I spoke with Paul, whom I've spoke to prior to me even reaching the hotel and he was very nice, but when I called to see about changing my room, he became very snappy, I totally understood it being no other rooms to be switched to BUT there is a way to deliver that message, especially at the level of management Paul is at, very disappointing. . But David at the front desk was nice and made my check-in very seem less, thank you.