- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Alder House Glassblowing
- 18 min walk
- Lincoln Beach
- 4 min drive
- Salishack Tavern
- 19 min walk
- Side Door Cafe
- 20 min walk
- Newport, OR (ONP-Newport Municipal)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Gleneden Beach, Salishan Resort is connected to the convention centre and by the ocean. Lincoln Beach and Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Alder House Glassblowing and Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio. Travelling with kids? Consider Tradewinds Charters and Green Acres Equestrian Center.
- Alder House Glassblowing - 18 min walk
- Lincoln Beach - 4 min drive
- Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio - 6 min drive
- Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area - 6 min drive
- Theatre West - 8 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 135 min drive
- The Sun Room — 1 min walk
- The Prime Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Salishack Tavern - 19 min walk
- Side Door Cafe - 20 min walk
- Jack's Steaks N Seafood - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per pet, per stay.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.00 and USD 18.00 for adults, and USD 4.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Salishan Resort Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Resort Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Hotel Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Lodge And Golf Hotel Gleneden Beach
- Salishan Lodge Resort
- Salishan Golf Lodge
- Salishan Spa Golf Resort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The property itself is beautiful and I'm sure there is a lot to do in the warmer/dryer months. The rooms are dated and although our room was very large with a fireplace, the bathroom was cramped and the tub did not drain. Room service did not come at all despite us being out of the room from breakfast until 4pm. When we told staff at front desk, they did take off the amenity fee for our entire stay. Restaurant had good cocktails and just ok food. Overall, not bad for the price. We paid ~$150/night (December so off peak)