- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking (2 King Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, River View
Room, Multiple Beds, Balcony, River View (2 King Bed)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing)
About this area
Located in Seaside, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center is near the beach. Haystack Rock is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ecola State Park and Cannon Beach.
- Seaside Civic and Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Seaside Carousel Mall - 4 min walk
- Turnaround Market - 7 min walk
- Historic Turnaround - 7 min walk
- Seaside Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 103 min drive
- The Whet Spot - 1 min walk
- Yellow Curry - 1 min walk
- Dough Dough Bakery - 1 min walk
- Seaside Coffee House - 1 min walk
- Tom’s Fish & Chips - 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb/36 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities