- Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio
- 6 min walk
- Theatre West
- 14 min walk
- Roadhouse 101
- 1 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Newport, OR (ONP-Newport Municipal)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lincoln City, Best Western Plus Landmark Inn is near the beach. Devils Lake and Devil's Lake State Recreation Area reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio and Green Acres Equestrian Center. Alder House Glassblowing and Lincoln City Skate Park are also worth visiting.
- Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio - 6 min walk
- Theatre West - 14 min walk
- Lincoln City Outlets - 4 min drive
- Green Acres Equestrian Center - 6 min drive
- Devil's Lake State Recreation Area - 7 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 135 min drive
- Roadhouse 101 - 1 min walk
- Fathoms - 6 min walk
- Nelscott Café - 8 min walk
- Beach Dog Cafe - 8 min walk
- Mo's Restaurant - 9 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $15.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn Lincoln City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Lincoln City
- Best Western Plus Landmark
- Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel Lincoln City
- Best Western Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Best Western
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our room was nice and clean with plenty of towels. There was construction being done (no work while we were there). It is nice to see that the building is being kept up or remodeled.