- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Orangedale, this holiday home is near theme parks and on the waterfront. Orangedale Railway Station Museum is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at River Denys Nature Reserve and Ashfield Nature Reserve. Discover the area's water adventures with waterskiing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and mountain biking.Visit our Orangedale travel guide
- Whycocomagh Provincial Park - 29 min drive
- Battery Provincial Park - 65 min drive
- River Bourgeois Lighthouse - 69 min drive
- MacAskill House Museum - 71 min drive
- St. Peters Marina - 72 min drive
- Sydney, NS (YQY) - 112 min drive
About this property
River Denys Lodge at the mouth of Bras d'Or Lake, Cape Breton
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Parties and events are allowed on site.