Get an overview of this hotelCosta Mesa hotel near South Coast Plaza
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Quiet location
- Proximity to airport
- Outdoor pool
- Guestroom size
This Costa Mesa hotel is 0.5 mile from South Coast Plaza and 9 miles from the Downtown Disney District. Complimentary transportation is provided to and from John Wayne Airport located within 2 miles.
Food and fitness
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa's atrium lobby leads to a restaurant, a pizza bar, and a coffee bar. The second floor houses a large outdoor pool with spa tub and sundeck. The 24-hour fitness center features Precor machines.
The 486 spacious guestrooms feature 42 inch flat-screen TVs atop granite cabinets, pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, and pool or city views.
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
The seven-story, 486-room Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa features an open atrium lobby with restaurant, martini bar, pizza bar, and coffee bar; a first-floor fountain terrace; second-floor large outdoor pool, spa, and sundeck. The Hilton Fitness Center by Precor® features cardio machines with individual television screens, stretching area and free weights.
Approximately 50,000 square feet (4.645 square meters) of meeting space is located on the lobby level and two lower floors. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. A complimentary shuttle provides daily service to John Wayne Airport and the South Coast Plaza mall. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 45
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 50,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Bristol Palms California Bistro and Bar - Unique "California Rim" cuisine is served for all meals in this contemporary restaurant situated amid palm trees in the atrium lobby. The adjacent bar specializes in martinis, and serves wine by the glass. Daily breakfast buffet available.
Bristol Palms Pizza Bar - Gourmet wood-fired pizzas are served at this intimate bar adjacent to the restaurant. Individual slices are also available.
Bristol Brew Coffee Bar - A casual lobby bar offering specialty coffee drinks, pastries, bagels, and sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Hilton Orange
- Hilton Orange County/Costa
- Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa Hotel
- Hilton Orange County/Costa Hotel Mesa
- Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
- Orange County/Costa Mesa
- Orange County/Costa Mesa Hilton
- Orange Hilton
- Costa Mesa Hilton
- Hilton Costa Mesa
- Hilton Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa CA
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Orange County/Costa Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).