Get an overview of this hotel3-star guestrooms with balconies and pillowtop beds
Situated in the historical district, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Plaza de Armas and Pinkuylluna Mountain Granaries. Ollantaytambo Terraces and Inca Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are available at this bed & breakfast. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature pillowtop beds and balconies or patios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Apu Lodge B&B
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Ollantaytambo bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate bedroom
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
Debit cards not accepted
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Apu Lodge B & B
- Apu Lodge B & B Ollantaytambo
- Apu Ollantaytambo
- Apu Lodge B&B Ollantaytambo
- Apu Lodge B&B