Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Old Town, Biloxi from CA $210
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Old Town Pet-friendly Hotels
Old Town Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Old Town? Here is a top accommodation rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Bay Town Inn is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with in-room kitchenettes.
Planning Your Trip to Old Town
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Old Town is 65.75 inches
Exploring Old Town with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit Bay Saint Louis Municipal Harbor and 100 Men D.B.A. Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bay St. Louis Little Theater. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Critter Shack LLC.