Old Orchard Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Old Orchard Beach? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Old Orchard Beach hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Grand Beach Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and central location.
- Pets are welcome at The Landings Inn and Cottages at Old Orchard Beach. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Wagon Wheel RV Resort. This campground provides guests with 2 outdoor pools and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers love this 2-star campground's location and high-quality beds.
Planning Your Trip to Old Orchard Beach
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Old Orchard Beach is 47.32 inches
Exploring Old Orchard Beach with Your Pet
Known for its gardens and football, Old Orchard Beach has lots to offer visitors including its university life, seaside, and castle. See the local sights and visit Harmon Historical Museum and Old Orchard Beach Pier. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Dunegrass Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Stop, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Pine Point Animal Hospital.