- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
About this area
Located in Oklahoma City, Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum and 99s Museum of Women Pilots are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum and Union Station. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Chesapeake Energy Arena or Oklahoma State Fair Arena (The Big House). Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Celebration Station - 7 min drive
- White Water Bay - 8 min drive
- Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City - 11 min drive
- Cox Convention Center - 12 min drive
- State Fair Park - 15 min drive
- Santa Fe Depot - 13 min drive
- Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World) - 7 min drive
- Bar 1907 - 16 min walk
- Moe's southwest grill - 16 min walk
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 16 min walk
- Sonic - 16 min walk
- Cross grain - 16 min walk
About this property
Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quality Inn Oklahoma City
- Quality Oklahoma City
- Quality Oklahoma City Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The young front desk clerk was the most friendliest that I have ever experienced at a hotel! She is the type of person that others in the hospitality and customer service industry need to learn from. And when I thought it couldn’t get any better, the young man driving the shuttle to the airport for us was very friendly and accommodating. We will be back!