- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Studio, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Union City, Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. is in a walkable area with good shopping. Shoreline Amphitheatre and Ardenwood Historic Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Oakland Zoo and Golden Tee Golfland. Aqua Adventure Water Park and Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like skydiving. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Union Landing - 3 min walk
- Southland Mall - 12 min drive
- Chabot College - 14 min drive
- California State University East Bay - 16 min drive
- Coyote Hills Regional Park - 17 min drive
- South Hayward Station - 6 min drive
- Fremont Station - 13 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 23 min drive
- TGI Friday's - 1 min walk
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 2 min walk
- IHOP - 3 min walk
- Chipotle - 3 min walk
- Mountain Mike's - 3 min walk
About this property
Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Did not like the room that was selected for me. Would need a bigger room. Seem the room was not clean. Had dirty towels, bathroom was dirty refrigerator ran all night make loud noise. Heater did not work.