- St. Aignan Chateau
- 13 min walk
- Zoo Parc Beauval
- 6 min drive
- Boulangerie Patisserie
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Amboise (XAM)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- St. Aignan Chateau - 13 min walk
- Zoo Parc Beauval - 6 min drive
- Thesee, Ruins of a Gallo-Roman Settlement - 8 min drive
- Domaine Sauvete - 13 min drive
- Château de Selles sur Cher - 14 min drive
- Noyers-sur-Cher St-Aignan-Noyers Station - 15 min walk
- Côté Jardin — 1 min walk
- Boulangerie Patisserie — 2 min walk
- Patapain — 3 min walk
- McDonald's — 3 min walk
- Sur le Pont — 8 min walk
About this property
Hostellerie le Clos du Cher
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area and a library. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a garden and a front desk safe. All 10 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and portable fans. Hairdryers, phones and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.5 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM: EUR 10.5 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Front-desk safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Portable fan
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- digital channels
- flat-screen TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Côté Jardin – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
un hôtel avec beaucoup de charme
très bon hôtel ,restaurant et petit déjeuner excellent très beau cadre