Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Haugesund, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Haugesund Town Hall and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Haraldshaugen. St Olav's Church and Hoyevarde Lighthouse are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 102 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda
Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Haugesund hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities.
Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Egon Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Clarion Collection Amanda
- Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda Haugesund
- Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda
- Clarion Collection Amanda Haugesund
- Clarion Haugesund
- Haugesund Clarion
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Special Light Evening Buffet Offer
Book a stay in any room or rate category, for travel anytime, and receive a complimentary light evening buffet.
Details at check-in. Valid anytime, subject to availability. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert