- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Settlers' Green Outlet Village
- 10 min walk
- Kahuna Laguna
- 3 min drive
- Blueberry Muffin Restraunt
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in North Conway, Yankee Clipper Inn is next to a golf course. Cranmore Mountain Resort and Attitash Mountain Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Kahuna Laguna and Story Land. Conway Scenic Railway and Sherman Farm are also worth visiting.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (157 reviews)
- Great shopping (142 reviews)
- Good eats (113 reviews)
- Settlers' Green Outlet Village - 10 min walk
- Kahuna Laguna - 3 min drive
- North Conway Depot Railroad Museum - 4 min drive
- Conway Scenic Railway - 4 min drive
- Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center - 4 min drive
- Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) - 176 min drive
- The Blueberry Muffin — 1 min walk
- Blueberry Muffin Restraunt - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Merlino's Family Steakhouse - 3 min walk
- D'Angelo - 3 min walk
About this property
Yankee Clipper Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Yankee Clipper Inn North Conway
- Yankee Clipper Inn
- Yankee Clipper North Conway
- Yankee Clipper
- The Yankee Clipper Hotel North Conway
- Liked: Staff & service
Location was close to everything we wanted to do. However rooms need updating also the swimming area. Being a smoke free facility there was a strong smell of weed in the hallway which should have been addressed. It was nice to get the coupons for reduced breakfast. The food was excellent. Probably would not stay here again but would probably stop for breakfast.