- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Port Lympia
- 6 min drive
- Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center
- 6 min drive
- Le Lounge
- 2 min walk
- La Trinquette
- 4 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
HOTEL LE VAUBAN is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Place Massena and Promenade des Anglais are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Nice and Monaco Harbour. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track or Allianz Riviera.
- Port Lympia - 6 min drive
- Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center - 6 min drive
- Cours Saleya - 7 min drive
- Castle Hill - 7 min drive
- Port of Nice - 8 min drive
- Garibaldi Tram Station - 6 min drive
- Villefranche-sur-Mer Station - 13 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 27 min drive
- Le Lounge - 2 min walk
- La Trinquette - 4 min walk
- Le Cosmo - 5 min walk
- Boulangerie Maritime - 5 min walk
- Chez Marie-Claire - 5 min walk
About this property
HOTEL LE VAUBAN
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The accommodation is set just above the Old Town of Villefranche Sur Mer which is an easy 5-10min walk through a stunning hillside garden to many great eateries and stores. Directly out front of the property there are more places to eat and a convenience store for groceries. The property is exceptionally clean and comfortable. The hostess is welcoming and made us feel at home. Villefranche Sur Mer is one of the most beautiful towns in the South of France and Hotel Le Vauban made our time here perfect. We will be making an effort to return!