This hotel is absolutely a FRAUD! It is a filthy motel with a decent location disguised as a Four-star hotel. Many of the good reviews are in fact left by fraudsters. Here are what you can expect if you do choose this terrible hotel hell:
1. filthy wall, wooden chair, floor and room
2. NO amenities like water kettle, water glass, coffee etc. The only amenities you will get are a safe and two plastic water cups
3. leaky sink
4. NO services provided by the front desk
5. Five or so parking spots in total!!! They will tell you go find your own parking on the streets if they are filled.
6. Be charged like a Five star hotel located in city center
I can't believe that Expedia still list this hotel as a four star on their websites. This damages Expedia.com's image as a whole.
Pros: This is a hotel HELL. Everyone should avoid it.
Cons: Everything needs to be improved. But first, list it as a one star motel.
Location: Located OUT side of town. Do have ocean view across a wide street.