Overview of Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Corner Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
View Room with Two Queen Beds
View Room with One King Bed
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is on a lake. Rainbow Bridge and Skylon Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Niagara Falls State Park and Cave of the Winds. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Aquarium of Niagara are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino - 3 min walk
- Niagara Falls State Park - 6 min walk
- Aquarium of Niagara - 13 min walk
- Rainbow Bridge - 14 min walk
- American Falls - 20 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 7 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Western Door — 1 min walk
- Koi — 1 min walk
- Koi - 1 min walk
- TGI Friday's - 4 min walk
- Rain Forest Cafe - 4 min walk
About this property
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Smell of smoke was overpowering. All else fantastic. Clean and lovely rooms.