Niagara Falls, USA Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Niagara Falls, USA? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 16 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Niagara Falls is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Pelican Motel. This motel offers free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Closest to the Falls and Casino. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Niagara Falls, USA
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Niagara Falls, USA is 34.92 inches
Exploring Niagara Falls, USA with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Niagara Falls, USA has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Niagara Falls State Park and American Falls. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bridal Veil Falls and Cave of the Winds. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Salt Water Paradise, Fish Place, or Niagara Aquarium Co Inc.