Overview of Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Loft Fireplace Suite
Majestic Bear Suite
Whirlpool Fireplace Suite
Family Suite, Fireplace
Grand Wolf Suite
Wolf Den Suite
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls is in the suburbs. Rainbow Bridge and Skylon Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Niagara Falls State Park and Cave of the Winds. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel.
- Clifton Hill - 3 min drive
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark - 3 min drive
- Butterfly Conservatory - 4 min drive
- Casino Niagara - 9 min drive
- Aquarium of Niagara - 13 min drive
- Niagara Falls Station - 2 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Antler Shanty — 1 min walk
- Camp Critter Bar & Grille — 1 min walk
- Taps on queen brewhous & grill - 16 min walk
- Big Bee Refreshment Food Truck - 16 min walk
- Basell's Restaurant & Tavern - 18 min walk
About this property
Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 30 for adults, and CAD 5 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls Resort
- Great Wolf Lodge Ripley's Water Park Resort
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities