- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Niagara Falls
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Niagara Falls is located in Niagara Falls. Clifton Hill and Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Aquarium of Niagara. Maid of the Mist and Niagara SkyWheel are not to be missed.
- Niagara Falls State Park - 4 min walk
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino - 9 min walk
- Aquarium of Niagara - 20 min walk
- Rainbow Bridge - 20 min walk
- American Falls - 3 min drive
- Niagara Falls Station - 7 min drive
- Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Villella's Italian Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Maharaja - 6 min walk
- Koi - 7 min walk
- Kohinoor Indian Restaurant - 7 min walk
- A Taste of India - 9 min walk
About this property
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Niagara Falls
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairfield Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Niagara Falls
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
There was no hot water in the shower and when i complained about it at my checkout, i got a response of 'OK' No apology, no empathy, i would not visit the place again.