Overview of Amiana Resort Nha Trang
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Twin Room, Garden View
Villa, 1 King Bed (Ocean)
Family Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 1 King Bed (Ocean Pool)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Ocean)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool (Ocean)
About this area
Located in Nha Trang, Amiana Resort Nha Trang is near a private beach. Po Nagar Cham Towers and Long Son Pagoda are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Vinpearl Cable Car and Vinpearl Land. With windsurfing and sailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Po Nagar Cham Towers - 7 min drive
- Bai Duong Beach - 8 min drive
- Alexandre Yersin Museum - 9 min drive
- Husband Rock - 12 min drive
- Hon Chong Promontory - 12 min drive
- Nha Trang Station - 10 min drive
- Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh) - 45 min drive
- Bacaro — 1 min walk
About this property
Amiana Resort Nha Trang
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 103.95
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 22.81 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 63.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities