Get an overview of this hotelHotel in New York's Wall Street - Financial District near New York Stock Exchange
Situated in the Wall Street - Financial District neighborhood, this hotel is close to Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and One World Observatory. Area attractions also include Battery Park and Brooklyn Bridge.
24-hour Fitness Center
The 24-hour fitness center offers cardio machines that are iPod-compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you take in views of the city, while you de-stress.
CD players/iPod docks
Flat-panel televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and signature bedding. Follow an insider tip and book a room with a spectacular city view for stunning views of one world trade.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
W New York - Downtown8 Albany Street New York NY 10006
W New York - Downtown features 24-hour fitness facilities. Get down while you work out at FIT, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center. Cardio machines are iPod-compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you appreciate the outside world while you work on your inner well-being. Exercise and yoga accessories--and even boxing stations--provide an array of stress-relief options. W New York - Downtown offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. This New York hotel also offers valet parking and a concierge desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
W New York - Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 58
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (meters) - 440
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4736
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( US$14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( US$14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( US$14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( US$14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
W New York - 24-hour room service is available.
Living Room Bar & Terrace - This LED-lit lobby lounge strikes an atmosphere of postmodern jazz and comfort. Here you can mix and mingle, play a game of chess on the custom game sets, fire up your laptop with free Wi-Fi, or gaze at the expansive views of Manhattan and One World Trade Center from the terrace. The Living Room Bar & Terrace serves cocktails, tapas, and snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Until approximately Summer 2016, the restaurant is closed for renovations. Lunch and dinner services are unavailable. During this time, daily breakfast service from 7am to 11am will be available in the private dining room on the 2nd floor.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 35.00 for adults and USD 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- New York W Downtown
- W Hotel New York Downtown
- W New York Downtown
- w New York - Downtown Hotel New York City
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.