- Liked: Cleanliness
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, The Paul Hotel NYC-Chelsea, Ascend Hotel Collection is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and The High Line Park, while Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: 28 St. Station (Broadway) is just steps away and 28 St. Station (7th Av.) is 5 minutes by foot.
- 28 St. Station (Broadway) - 2 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 13 min drive
- La Mesa de Paul — 1 min walk
- John Dory Oyster Bar — 1 min walk
- The Breslin — 1 min walk
- Sweetgreen — 2 min walk
- Waldy's Woodfire Pizza & Penne — 2 min walk
About this property
The Paul Hotel NYC-Chelsea, Ascend Hotel Collection
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 22.00 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Paul Hotel New York
- Paul Hotel
- Paul New York
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: USD 45.00 per day
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily: USD 12.95 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 3 bars/lounges
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Dry-cleaning service
- ATM/banking services
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business centre
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Rooftop terrace
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille signage
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- TV channels
- iPod dock
- LCD TV
- MP3 dock
- pay films
- premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Bike hire
- Fitness centre (free access)
Where to eat
- La Mesa de Paul – Open daily.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Good location, rooms are small but do the job. Lighting is poor.