- Rockefeller Center
- 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal
- 9 min walk
- The National
- 1 min walk
- New York Luncheonette
- 1 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, The Maxwell New York City is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Central Park and Bryant Park, while Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station is 6 minutes by foot and Lexington Av.-63 St. Station is 6 minutes.
- Rockefeller Center - 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 9 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 11 min walk
- Trump Tower - 12 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 8 min walk
- Lexington Av.-53 St. Station - 6 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 19 min drive
- Heartbeat — 1 min walk
- Living Room Lounge — 1 min walk
- The National - 1 min walk
- New York Luncheonette - 1 min walk
- Smith & Wollensky - 2 min walk
About this property
The Maxwell New York City
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Maxwell New York City Hotel
- Maxwell Hotel
- Maxwell New York City
- w New York City
- w Hotel Lexington
- w New York Hotel New York City
- w Hotel New York City
- W New York
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I liked the bar area I. The main floor staff not to welcoming and phone not working in room wanted to order room service