Book your room at The Kimberly Hotel & Suites
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel close to Midtown landmarks
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near St Patrick's
This boutique hotel in Midtown New York is within a five-minute walk of Fifth Avenue shopping, St Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center, and 6 blocks from Grand Central Terminal.
Wireless Internet Access
The Kimberly Hotel offers WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary passes to a local health club chain.
The Kimberly Hotel's guestrooms and suites provide high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Suites also offer separate bedrooms, living rooms, and wet bars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Kimberly offers a 24-hour business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access, faxing, copying, and courier service (surcharge). The hotel also offers complimentary use of the city's nine New York Health & Racquet Club locations, two of which are less than 2 blocks away. Guests can also ride on the club's yacht in summer (surcharge). The hotel also has a concierge, valet, and multilingual staff. The Kimberly features 2 restaurants; Bistango, featuring Italian cuisine, and Ibis, offering an extensive menu of Mediterranean inspired dishes. The Upstairs, a rooftop lounge with breathtaking views across Midtown Manhattan, offers artistically inspired cocktails and a small plates menu.
Mid-July through September, guests 17 and older may take a three-hour cruise on the New York Health & Racquet Club's yacht, which sails from the New York Skyport Marina through New York Harbor and the East River, offering views of the USS Intrepid and the Statue of Liberty (surcharge). Sailing times are Wednesday and Saturday evenings (and Friday evenings in July and August), and Sunday afternoons. A light meal is included in the cost of the cruise. Reservations are strongly suggested and can be arranged through the concierge.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 69
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 746
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Upstairs - Rooftop bar and lounge with heated floors and retractable glass ceiling and walls offering 3 indoor/outdoor areas and views of midtown Manhattan. Serves cocktails and light meals, and offers an a la carte brunch menu Saturday and Sunday.
Bistango - Contemporary Italian Cuisine with options for gluten-free dining.
Ibis - Mediterranean Cuisine in a classic New York City setting.
24-hour room service available
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Kimberly Hotel & Suites is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.