- Liked: Cleanliness
- Madison Square Garden
- 5 min walk
- Times Square
- 6 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Snack EOS
- 1 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Express New York City Times Square is in the city centre and near a metro station. Times Square and 5th Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bryant Park and The High Line Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: 34 St. - Penn Station is 8 minutes by foot and Times Sq. - 42 St. Station is 8 minutes.
- Madison Square Garden - 5 min walk
- Times Square - 6 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- Macy's - 11 min walk
- Broadway - 12 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 10 min walk
- 34 St. - Penn Station - 8 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 26 min drive
- Mercato - 1 min walk
- Snack EOS - 1 min walk
- Tír na Nóg - 1 min walk
- 2 Bros. Pizza - 2 min walk
- Il Punto Ristorante - 2 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express New York City Times Square
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.95 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities