Find Pet-friendly Hotels in New Orleans, LA from CA $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on New Orleans Pet-friendly Hotels
Top New Orleans Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 28, 2020
New Orleans Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to New Orleans and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 111 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Aloft New Orleans Downtown is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans. This hotel offers a full-service spa and a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to New Orleans
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for New Orleans is 66.61 inches
Exploring New Orleans with Your Pet
Known for its live music, New Orleans has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, jazz, and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Jackson Square. While you're there, make sure you don't miss National World War II Museum and French Market. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Louisiana SPCA, Tuesday Morning, or Jefferson Feed, Pet & Garden Center.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in New Orleans?
How many pet-friendly hotels will I find in New Orleans?
What's the best time of year to travel to New Orleans with my pet?
What is there to see and do with your pet in New Orleans?
More trip options
- Top areas for Pet-friendly Hotels
- Find More Hotels near New Orleans
- More Hotel Options in New Orleans
- More Accommodation Types in New Orleans
- Hotels near Popular New Orleans Attractions
- Other Hotels near New Orleans, Louisiana
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- New Orleans Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends