- Bourbon Street
- 5 min walk
- Royal Street
- 6 min walk
- Meaux Bar
- 1 min walk
- Eat New Orleans
- 3 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New Orleans's French Quarter neighbourhood, Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel is in the city centre. Cafe Du Monde and French Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jackson Square and Louis Armstrong Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or Smoothie King Center. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Bourbon Street - 5 min walk
- Royal Street - 6 min walk
- French Market - 9 min walk
- Cafe Du Monde - 10 min walk
- Jackson Square - 11 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 9 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Meaux Bar - 1 min walk
- Eat New Orleans - 3 min walk
- Rawhide - 3 min walk
- Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop - 5 min walk
- Moon Wok - 5 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 34.50 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark
- Best French Quarter Landmark
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everyone was so friendly and helpful; location was very convenient.