Book your room at Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
Get an overview of this hotelRichly appointed hotel two blocks from Yale campus
New Haven Green
Combining classic New England style with up-to-date features, this 19-story hotel is one block from the historic New Haven Green and the Shubert Theater and two blocks from Yale University.
Restaurant with views
The top-floor restaurant, John Davenport's, showcases regional specialties, complemented by views over the Green and the Yale campus.
A touch of tradition
Omni guestrooms are handsomely decorated in traditional style. Beds have soft duvets and feather pillows; bathrooms include robes, makeup mirrors, and curved shower rods for extra room.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale155 Temple St New Haven CT 06510
This New Haven hotel offers a desirable location one block from the 350-year-old New Haven Green and two blocks from Yale's picturesque campus. Chapel Street shops are also two blocks away.
The Omni's 24-hour fitness center features a stretching area, exercise balls, and cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs and audio headphones. Water and towels are provided. The full-service JoBella Salon and Spa provides health and spa treatments.
The Omni Kids program is a special treat, with children receiving a complimentary gift bag with toys and other goodies at check-in. The restaurant includes menu choices designed for youngsters.
The non-smoking hotel offers wireless Internet access in designated public areas (surcharge). 19 meeting rooms are available, as well as self-parking with a surcharge. Pets 25 pounds and under are welcome (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 19
- Business center
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 19
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( US$9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( US$9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
John Davenport's - Highly regarded restaurant and bar located on 19th floor, with commanding views of New Haven Green and Yale campus. Menu changes seasonally and features the freshest local ingredients. Named in honor of 17th-century co-founder of New Haven. Children's menu available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center, accessible by room key around the clock, offers an array of cardio and weight equipment. Cardio machines come with individual flat-screen TVs. Fresh fruit, water, and towels are available. For guests who prefer to work out in their rooms, Get Fit Kits are available at the front desk.
The historic New Haven Green, one block from the hotel, has wide gravel paths shaded by elm trees. Lighthouse Point Park, five miles away, includes a public beach, fishing pier, 1847 lighthouse, vintage carousel, playground, and “Splashpad” with freshwater fountains. The park is also a popular birding spot.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
JoBella Salon and Spa Full-service spa offering a full range of health and spa treatments.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.75 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- New Haven Omni
- Omni Hotel New Haven Yale
- Omni New Haven
- Omni New Haven Hotel Yale
- Omni New Haven Yale
- Omni Yale
- Yale Hotel New Haven
- Yale New Haven Hotel
- Yale Omni
- Yale Omni Hotel
- Omni Hotel Yale
- Omni New Haven Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).