- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Nova Scotia Museum of Industry
- 2 min drive
- Crombie Art Gallery
- 5 min drive
- Sports Hall of Fame
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Travelodge Suites by Wyndham New Glasgow is in a walkable area with great shopping. Glasgow Square Theatre and Abercrombie Golf & Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Green Hill Provincial Park and Powells Point Provincial Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Nova Scotia Museum of Industry - 2 min drive
- Glasgow Square Theatre - 3 min drive
- Crombie Art Gallery - 5 min drive
- New Glasgow City Hall - 6 min drive
- Sports Hall of Fame - 6 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 79 min drive
About this property
Travelodge Suites by Wyndham New Glasgow
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice and clean, very good location to find and access