- Intercolonial Railway Station
- 13 min drive
- Tatamagouche Centre
- 17 min drive
- Brule Point Golf
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Intercolonial Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Tatamagouche Centre - 17 min drive
- Lismore Sheep Farm - 21 min drive
- Brule Point Golf - 23 min drive
- Malagash Salt Miners Museum - 38 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
Green Dragon Organic Farm and B&B
A library, a garden and a picnic area are available at this bed & breakfast. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access and desks.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Green Dragon Organic Farm B&B Balmoral Mills
- Green Dragon Organic Farm Balmoral Mills
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 7 AM–11 AM
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas
- Climate control (heating)
- Shared bathroom
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Great owners! Goes above and beyond. Room though has a very low bed which sits on a wooden box frame justs out one foot on all sides which makes it a toe breaker. The bed structure takes up 90 % of the room. Its not possible to turn on or off the bedside light unless to get off the mattress. Bathroom door stikes at the bottom. Lighting in the room sucks really bad. NO TV.