- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Nova Scotia Museum of Industry
- 2 min drive
- Crombie Art Gallery
- 5 min drive
- Sports Hall of Fame
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Comfort Inn New Glasgow is in an area with great shopping. Glasgow Square Theatre and Abercrombie Golf & Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Green Hill Provincial Park and Powells Point Provincial Park.
- Nova Scotia Museum of Industry - 2 min drive
- Glasgow Square Theatre - 3 min drive
- Crombie Art Gallery - 5 min drive
- New Glasgow City Hall - 5 min drive
- Sports Hall of Fame - 6 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 72 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn New Glasgow
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Cathy at the front desk was extremely helpful! She looked up some options for us for dinner and directed us to Sam's pizza. The food was ezcellent. Grear recommendation! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the location was easily accesible to major routes.