- Marigold Cultural Centre
- 10 min walk
- Truro Town Hall
- 13 min walk
- Truro Golf Club
- 16 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Truro, Best Western Glengarry Hotel is next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Park and Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park, while Little White Schoolhouse Museum and Marigold Cultural Centre are cultural highlights.
- Marigold Cultural Centre - 10 min walk
- Truro Town Hall - 13 min walk
- Truro Farmers Market - 13 min walk
- Truro Golf Club - 16 min walk
- Victoria Park - 2 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Glengarry Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Best Western Glengarry Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.