Location is good, but property is very basic. Don’t expect much from staff as there didn’t seem to be any sort of concierge or MGMT. Rooms are ok, but very small and cheaply furnished
Overview of The Hayes Street Hotel Nashville
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom
Single Room, Accessible
Standard Double Room, Accessible
Single Room, Accessible
About this area
Located in Nashville, The Hayes Street Hotel Nashville is in the entertainment district. Ryman Auditorium and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Opry Mills. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Bridgestone Arena or Nissan Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Vanderbilt University - 4 min walk
- Marathon Music Works - 6 min drive
- Centennial Park - 7 min drive
- Bridgestone Arena - 7 min drive
- Parthenon - 7 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 8 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Nashville Broadway - 1 min walk
- Las Palmas - 1 min walk
- Amerigo - 2 min walk
- Valentino's Ristorante - 3 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 3 min walk
About this property
The Hayes Street Hotel Nashville
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the evening entertainment. Not impressed with the breakfast. Desk clerk obviously disliked his job. I found him slightly rude and I’m personable.