- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Mint House at the Reserve
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Apartment, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Junior Apartment, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Apartment, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Classic Apartment, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
City Apartment, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Comfort Apartment, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Nashville, Mint House at the Reserve is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park and Riverfront Park, while Nashville Broadway and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights. Consider Ascend Amphitheater for a night out, and don't miss Nashville Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Nashville Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Ryman Auditorium - 9 min walk
- Nashville Municipal Auditorium - 10 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 10 min walk
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center - 12 min walk
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 17 min walk
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Nashville Broadway - 4 min walk
- Sicilian Pizza - 4 min walk
- Tazza - 4 min walk
- Capitol Boulevard Building - 5 min walk
- Subway - 6 min walk
About this property
Mint House at the Reserve
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an access code.
- Guest may be required to undergo a light background check to confirm their reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Mint House at the Reserve was a wonderful accommodation. We loved everything about this unique property. From our first interaction with the concierge at self-check in through until our self-check out, everything was positive experience. We look forward to staying at this property again on our next visit to Nashville.