Get an overview of this hotelWest End Nashville hotel across from Centennial Park
The 11-story hotel is located along the West End corridor, across from Centennial Park; Vanderbilt University is next door, and the Parthenon is two blocks away.
Business and fitness
This contemporary hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center with Internet access, and Park25 Bistro with views of Centennial Park.
The hotel has 307 large rooms with contemporary local artwork and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Enjoy movies & more on a 32-inch flat-panel cable television.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Marriott Vanderbilt2555 W End Ave Nashville TN 37203
Guests of the Marriott Vanderbilt work out in a 24-hour fitness room, or sit back and savor the views from the hotel's patio. Other amenities include wireless Internet access, luggage storage, and covered parking for a nightly fee. A complimentary area shuttle transports guests to nearby areas. Business-friendly amenities at Marriott Vanderbilt include a 24-hour business center and 14 conference rooms spanning 12,000 square feet (1,080 square meters).
Marriott Vanderbilt is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting rooms 11
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Free area shuttle
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( US$9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( US$9.95 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Park25 Bistro - Savor the flavors with an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and within a living room setting. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the bistro also offers a variety of beer, wine and cocktails and has 12 flat-screen TVs.
Park25 To-Go - Proudly brewing Starbucks, guests can choose takeout sandwiches and pastries from this spot. The Greatroom offers a living room like setting for a quick sit-down snack. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Marriott Vanderbilt offers a 24-hour fitness room with a strength-training machine, stair machine, treadmill, and other equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Marriott Hotel Vanderbilt
- Marriott Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Marriott
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel
- Marriott Vanderbilt Nashville
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.