- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 12 min walk
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill
- 3 min drive
- 6 min walk
- Royal Host
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district, Narita Gateway Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Sakura-no-Yama Hill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Taiheiyo Club Narita Course and Narita Dream Dairy Farm. Boso no Mura Open Air Museum and National Museum of Japanese History are also worth visiting.
- Omote-sandō - 12 min walk
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 3 min drive
- Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 5 min drive
- Naritasan Park - 5 min drive
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 6 min drive
- Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station - 4 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Senses — 1 min walk
- レストラン松原 - 6 min walk
- Royal Host - 3 min drive
- Sukiya - 3 min drive
- Marugen Ramen - 3 min drive
About this property
Narita Gateway Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities