Overview of Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Hilton Queen Room
Hilton Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Plus Twin Room
Deluxe Plus Queen Room
Junior Suite Twin Room
Junior Suite King Room
Suite Twin Room
Suite King Room
Royal Suite King Room
Deluxe Room (High Floor)
Deluxe Room (High Floor)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (High Floor)
About this area
Located in Narita, Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Sakura-no-Yama Hill are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Shisui Premium Outlets and Narita Omotesando. Boso no Mura Open Air Museum and National Museum of Japanese History are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Omote-sandō - 3 min drive
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 4 min drive
- Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 5 min drive
- Naritasan Park - 5 min drive
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 7 min drive
- Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station - 4 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Terrace Restaurant — 1 min walk
- レストラン松原 - 7 min walk
- Royal Host - 3 min drive
- Sukiya - 3 min drive
- Marugen Ramen - 3 min drive
About this property
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3600 for adults and JPY 1800 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Gym was great and hotel staff were very nice. Free shuttle to the airport was very convenient.