- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Silverado Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Cottage Resort)
Room, 1 King Bed (Mansion Estates Resort)
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Mansion)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Cottages)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Mansion Estates)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Mansion Estates Resort)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Cottages)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Oak Creek)
Junior Suite (Mansion Estates)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Grove Resort)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Mansion Estates)
Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Oak Creek)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Cottage Resort)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Mansion Estates Resort)
Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Mansion)
About this area
Silverado Resort and Spa is located in Napa. Oxbow Commons and Alston Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Scientopia Discovery Center and Napa Valley Balloons. Travelling with kids? Consider Jump Highway and Scandia Family Fun Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Darioush Winery - 7 min drive
- Oxbow Public Market - 8 min drive
- Napa Valley Expo - 8 min drive
- Napa Valley Wine Train - 8 min drive
- Bottlerock - 10 min drive
- Suisun-Fairfield Station - 32 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 78 min drive
- The Grill — 1 min walk
- Luna vineyards - 3 min drive
- High Tech Burrito - 5 min drive
- Subway Sandwiches - 6 min drive
- The Food Mill - 6 min drive
About this property
Silverado Resort and Spa
Awards and affiliations
- Silverado Resort and Spa is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 30. (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was false advertising in my opinion. I selected this resort/room because it was supposed to have a room with a balcony and a garden view. I was given room 318, which is basically a condo overlooking other condos and no balcony. Also breakfast was not included.