Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Good location
- Beach location
- Indoor pool
- Convenient parking
- Overall value of stay
Located in Nanoose Bay, this beachfront resort is on the riverwalk and within 3 mi (5 km) of Craig Heritage Park and Museum, Parksville Visitor Centre, and Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf. Parksville Beach and Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
At Pacific Shores Resort & Spa, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy yoga.
All 125 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, free WiFi, and DVD players. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
The resort offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. In addition to a full-service spa, Pacific Shores Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and a spa tub. This Mediterranean resort also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Restaurant 1
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Smoke 'N Water - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Aqua Terre Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 200 (subject to availability)
- Pacific Shores Nanoose Bay
- Pacific Shores Resort
- Pacific Shores Resort Nanoose Bay
- Pacific Shores
- Pacific Shores Hotel Nanoose Bay
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Pacific Shores Resort & Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.